Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good morning, I will be brief in the asking here, but to be quite blunt, I am the CEO of a smaller nonprofit agency in Kansas that recently went through a total loss flood, now having lost several thousand dollars of Polycom equipment plus the loss of the rest of the hardware.  In addition, a week after my flood, my VOIP provider went bankrupt, totally out of business, therefore no services to date.  This puts me in a true crisis, emergency situation with my clients because I do in person and online/public human rescue of the homeless and mentally ill 7 days/week.  Considering the dollar amount of this loss coupled with the fact that rarely do I ask for or accept donations, but at this point I am really forced into asking Polycom management at this point if they would do an emergency donation of hardware and set me up with a reliable VOIP provider.

PLEASE take an extra look at my post here especially if you are a “community expert/leader, or Polycom Manager” I need your immediate assistance if possible.  

I would be most appreciative.

Best, 

Erik

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.