BLF on a specific button

SOLVED
surgemorales
Advisor

BLF on a specific button

I'm using a Polycom 650 with the lastest bootrom and all. 

Can you assign a BLF to a specific key. I have 3 expansion modules, so I want 12 BLF's on expansion module 1 and leave 2 blank. Than I want my other BLF to start on the 2 module.

I've noticed with a lot of other phones with expansion modules that you can assign them to specific keys not sure why I don't see that anywhere in the documentation. I've using a provisioning server but have also tried via the web administration and same outcome.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BLF on a specific button

Hello surgemorales,

In a previous reply I already highlighted the communitys VoIP FAQ.

The BootROM itself does not matter as features are either added in the SIP or UCS Software so depending on this unknown Software Version the below may be of interest.

Jan 12, 2012 Question: Can I change / re-assign the appearance of  Line, BLF, Speed Dial and Presence Keys?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BLF on a specific button

Hello surgemorales,

In a previous reply I already highlighted the communitys VoIP FAQ.

The BootROM itself does not matter as features are either added in the SIP or UCS Software so depending on this unknown Software Version the below may be of interest.

Jan 12, 2012 Question: Can I change / re-assign the appearance of  Line, BLF, Speed Dial and Presence Keys?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2