Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi to all, 

I've set this options into Soundstation via web configurator:

Line 1
Identification
Display Name: 14 (a 3cx extension)
Address: 14
Auth User ID: 14
Auth Password: 14
Label: 14
Type Private

Server 1
Address: 192.168.0.100 (3cx server)
Port: 5060

Transport: DNSnaptr
Expires: 0

SIP

Outbound Proxy
Address: 192.168.0.100

Server 1
Address: 192.168.0.100
Expires: 3600
Register: 1

3cx, into logs tell me:
18:48:38.522 [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: REGISTER 192.168.0.100:5060 tid=f050e4c0DADEF223 cseq=REGISTER contact=14@192.168.0.89 / 2 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings

Obviously the password the ID and Password are correct.

Please help me

best regards 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello mikele83,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We encourage all users in the FAQ to post their current Software Version as known fixes for any bugs could be compared by any member of the community with the Software Release notes.

The minimum SIP registration Settings are shown => here <=

Have you yet tested the credentials with another SIP Phone or a SIP Client like X-Lite?

Did you contact 3CX for this?

Did you contact your Polycom Reseller for this?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Unfortunately I'm not able to read software version from web configurator, where can I read it? I cannot read it fisically because I'm configuring it remotely.

I've already set the options as some as the minimum SIP settings you link me.

For sure is not a credential problem.

I've the free 3CX solution, I have no support for free.

The Reseller not solved the situation.

Regards

HP Recommended

Hello mikele,

you could get someone on site to confirm the Software Version for you.

It will be something before UCS 3.3.0 as that introduced the Information via the Web Interface.

Is this a new Unit or has it been used before as adding the SIP Values via the Phones's GUI itself has a higher priority than via the Web Interface and therefore some old values could be set that way and preventing the Phone from registering that way.

I would suggest you flash a new Firmware like the UCS 4.0.1 and check again.

If you still struggle Polycom does offer a PPI (pay per incident) service for support in case your reseller is unable to assist.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom GLobal Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I've read some guides for upgrade the firmware but the procedure is not clear because I don't understand what is a "provisioning server" and how upgrade. I'm afraid we have spent a lot of money in vain. 

Regards.

HP Recommended

Mikele,

I have spend quite a considerable amount of time on the FAQ and the Provisioning post there clearly explains this and shows an additional Document highlighting the installation of an FTP Server.

Please follow the FAQ and the task itself is easy.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.