Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hi,

anyone having similar issue with latest updates, that join button is not working from the tablet. We are having messgae on tablet "we couldn't connect you to the meeting."

This is what we have tried so far –

1. Tried to log out and log in, and re-pair = Works for one meeting and then connection drops again after some time
  2. Tried to reset the TC8 completely, and re-pair = Works for one meeting and then connection drops.
  3. Checked the licenses = all okay
  4. All devices are completely updated, both Poly OS and Teams app – all latest versions
  5. If we remove TC8, attach a mouse instead, then we get “Join Meeting” button on the TV screen and from there it works.
  6. All devices are compliant in Intune

more and more devices are reporting such issue. Some of devices are working ok.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Raimundas.B 

are you using the latest release on both the Studio X and the TC8?

We seen reports come in since last week with error messages "we couldn´t connect to your meeting"

A workaround on our end would be resetting the TC8 to factory defaults >here< as this sets the Teams app back to 1449/1.0.96.2023031201

From our knowledge this is not a Poly issue and no change has been introduced. 

We are aware that other customers raised 2305301420000820 or 2306011420000455 with our Partner Microsoft.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi, @SteffenBaierUK 

yes, we have latest version updated. update to the latest.

We tried reset but it comes back again latest version. any way to stop it from Team center, or we need downgrade fully also x50?

HP Recommended

Have done the Reset of TC8, came up with an older Teams version again and it was neccessary to log in again with EMail and password, but now everything seems to work fine.

Thx.

HP Recommended

@Raimundas.B wrote:

Hi, @SteffenBaierUK 

yes, we have latest version updated. update to the latest.

We tried reset but it comes back again latest version. any way to stop it from Team center, or we need downgrade fully also x50?

Please check my reply, the workaround is to factory reset the TC8 which installs the 202303 Microsoft App which does not present that error. If you run the 202305 App on the Touch console it has the error.

Please work with Microsoft on the quoted issue as this is a problem on their side.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello @Raimundas.B and @Wolfgang 

please see >here<

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.