Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hi All, i am trying to upgrade one of the HDX terminal software from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5,but while upgrading i am experisened some error as system got handg and keep in hangining position untill or unless we not shut down the system. Can anyone offer a advise over this encounter?? Regards YashPal
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey Yashpal,

Which Method You are Using for Upgrade.

USB OR Web

HP Recommended

If you get stuck on a software upgrade then I would consider a factory reset on the unit and then upgrade the unit from the factory software version.

Just remember that a factory reset can take you back to version 2.x and you will need to upgrade to 3.0 first then to 3.5 and also have the upgrade key for the upgrade to 3.0.

Regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.