power supply scheme for Viewstation

sajovic
Occasional Advisor

power supply scheme for Viewstation

Hi everyone,

I get a old Viewstation Polyspan 512K (model PVS-16xx) that I want to switch on for some tests... but unfortunately the power hole on the viewstation is a 5 pin DIN (like all standard viewstation) and my power supply  has been modified... so I need to sold the power plug to a new 5 pin DIN to fit to the viewstation.

I wanted to know if someone may get the scheme of the DIN viewstation side ?

Thanks for you suggestions,

Lionel

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sajovic
Occasional Advisor

Re: power supply scheme for Viewstation

No reply? 

Please have a look on my picture to understand well my problem!!!

Lionel

SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: power supply scheme for Viewstation

Hello Lionel,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am unsure if we as manufacturer offer/support circuit diagrams of our equipment to third parties and any repair that would result as a follow up.

I would suggest to look into an RMA.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3