Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

controller poly TC8  won't pair with camera studio x30 in microsoft teams while use 4G router

"Couldn't find any device " This message appears knowing that I logged in with the same account on the camera and the controller When I use a 4G router

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @MOHAMEDIBRAHIM ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Both the communities Must Read First or Read 1st and if available the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow up post should contain.

This ensures the questions having to be asked are limited and any new or follow up post contains the right amount of details to ensure any voluntary participant within the community does not spend additional time chasing basic information.

Unfortunately, your post fell a bit short of the above-explained requirements and we kindly ask you, therefore, to ensure to read these sections and ensure a reply (not Edit!) provides as much detail as possible

Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the FAQ’s listed in my signature for your convenience.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @MOHAMEDIBRAHIM ,

Both the communities Must Read First or Read 1st and if available the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow up post should contain.

This ensures the questions having to be asked are limited and any new or follow up post contains the right amount of details to ensure any voluntary participant within the community does not spend additional time chasing basic information.

Unfortunately, your post fell a bit short of the above-explained requirements and we kindly ask you, therefore, to ensure to read these sections and ensure a reply (not Edit!) provides as much detail as possible

Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the FAQ’s listed in my signature for your convenience.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

One of my customers are having the exact same error.

Touchpanel is paired when looking at the Poly webinterface, however in Teams admin center, it is displayed as "not paired"

The TC8 just display "Couldn't find any devices"

Both devices are signed in to Teams using the same account, MTR standard licenses are set on the account.

The issues seems to be intermittent, can be solved by resetting the device, creating a new account, and after a while the issues occurs again.

Software version 3.12 and 3.13 have been tested.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @Lasse BP ,

The Studio X software version alone is not as important as the actual Teams Application.

1449/1.0.96.2022072103 was current until Microsoft released 1449/1.0.96.2022081601

This may take some time to roll out to every tenant.

In order to get this issue checked out please work with our Partner Microsoft as they provide the software running on the Studio X and the TC8. They also provide the Platform you are using aka Microsoft Teams and the logic and communication so Studio X can communicate with the TC8.

As you already stated the TC8 is perfectly paired with the TC8 via the Studio X web interface. Any additional communication or network used is down to our partner Microsoft.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.