Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am not gettig the quad view at the hosted side of multipoint call in HDX 8000 ,I have selected Discussion mode in the Multipoint mode of the monitor settings. 

The far end is getting the quad view ,the osted location can able to get the far site as voice activated (VAS) ,updated the software to latest 3.1.8 still same problem is there , 

Can anyone help in resolving te problem.

Regards

Sathish

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Satish,

This can happen when you use two monitors and Near Video is disabled on monitor 1.

Try to use the next configuration (not in Dual monitor emulation mode):

Monitor 1:

Near: Enabled

Far: Enabled

Content: Disabled

Monitor 2:

Near: Enabled

Far: Disabled

Content: Enabled

If you don't use the second monitor then be sure that it is disabled in the Monitor settings.

HP Recommended

Dear MIke,

I kept the same settings stil facing same issue, downgraded the firmware to 3.0.5 now it is working well.

Thanks for your suggestion.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.