Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
I have installed release 1-0-5 on a Dell Latitude E6320.  The IP address for incoming calls defaults to the wireless address even when the machine is connected to our LAN via cable.  I would like the cabled address to be the default when it is available.  I can not seem to find mention of how to set this in the manuals.

Another laptop at our site does not behave in the same manner.  It properly defaults to the cable when available for accepting calls and the wireless when needed i.e. the cable is not connected.

If there is a config file or setting I can tweak that would be great.  The machines are running Windows 7 64 bit.  They are docked and run dual monitors but the behavior is not altered by removing them from the docks etc.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.