Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am sending the content from a vsx8000 to an m100 endpoint over a vpn.

This endpoint use to have PVX software installed.

Videoconferences work fine at 256k.

When I send the content to the m100 and look at call statistics,

it says 64 on the statistics page for content, but all the other numbers below it on that statistics page are 0's.

I dont get a picture.

Irony is,  If I send content from the m100 to the VSX8000 (the other direction), I DO get an image on the VSX.

I looked at the manual for the m100 for a list of ports, it lists a lot of the standard ports but not port 1720???

See attached release notes.

So my concern is, is the list in the manual incomplete.

Also, could there be a config issue with ports not open in BOTH directions..

Any ideas what specific ports to be looking at?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

1720 for Call Setup

1719 If your using a Gatekeeper

3230 - 3237 TCP & UDP for Media Channels

Make sure your VSX is not in Basic mode and also the vsx is updated to latest software.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.