Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Is there a way to clear the Microsoft Teams cache on the X50?  Despite running the factory reset and manually doing hard resets, the Teams cache does not clear.  When the device reboots into teams mode, it automatically tries to sign in and then fails.  I am having a nearly impossible time getting any Teams accounts logged in on an x50 running Poly 3.5 with Teams 1449.1.0.96.  This is very frustrating and I cannot get a solid answer.  In addition, the X50 and TC8 are prompting sign in using the microsoft.com/devicelogin but showing different codes.  No matter whether trying either of the codes or using the "sign in on this device" options, the sign in eventually fails after registering device.  It feels like something is hung up from a previous update or in the cache.  This issue is not present on x50 running 3.3. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @BeconZack

Welcome to the Poly community. A factory restore completely erases the system’s flash memory and restores it to a stable software version.

The system doesn’t save the following data with a factory restore:

• Current software version
  • Logs
  • User-installed PKI certificates
  • Local directory entries
  • Call detail record (CDR)

I would strongly recommend updating the software to the latest build i.e 3.9.0 and see if that helps. 

If the issue persists, please raise a ticket with Poly support :

https://www.poly.com/us/en/support/contact

Best Regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.