Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Poly X30/X50:
Firmware: 3.14.0.372034
Teams App: 1449/1.0.96.2022090606

Hi,

we have a Problem. The HDMI Sharing resolution during a Teams-Meeting is only 720p. We found out that if you use a Microsoft TAP(beta) account environment we can go to 1080p. But all our normal O365-Accounts (tested also with other tenants) we are limited to 720p. Tests with same system, same cables etc. 

Looks like [.other Vendor.] have the same Problem but [.other Vendor.] is the only Android Bar in our Company can handle 1080p HDMI sharing during a MS Teams Call. 

Can someone do a test and confrm this? I tried to open a ticket already but was closed quickly and I should ask Microsoft and MS said I should talk to Poly again. 

I think (IMHO) this is related to the X-Firmware because [.Other Vendor.] can handle it. 

Many thanks
Tobias

(This Post is marked as Spam - I contact the Support again via Ticket now)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Stein ,

Your post ended up in the Spam Filter so it was moved here. 

To release this one of us volunteers has to check this as this is an automatic process of the community software used to host this board.

There is no need to raise this as abuse as this is a manual job one of the volunteers has to do

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.