Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

When automatic updates are enabled with set maintenance hours does anyone know how much time passes before the download/update begins? So far I am at 30 mins with no progress.

Release - 3.0.0-212070

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

In my case the update takes approx 15min but we don't use automatic updates from Poly Lens, as in some cases automatic updates causes issues with the devices on the next day.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

In my case the update takes approx 15min but we don't use automatic updates from Poly Lens, as in some cases automatic updates causes issues with the devices on the next day.

HP Recommended

We don't use Poly's updates automatically, we have an internal server that we copy the updates to once we've determined that they work and don't break more than they fix. 

Thanks for the info!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.