Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

X30: 3.1.0-214052
Zoom Rooms: 5.0.13930.0426

Room Name: Studio X30
Primary Network: Ethernet

If you are using a Studio X30/X50/G7500 in Zoom Room mode (details above) and need to disable Wi-Fi be sure to do it in Poly Video Mode before switching the provider to Zoom Rooms. I had an X30 that was broadcasting via Wi-Fi as "DIRECT-GZ-StudioX30" and I could not see where that can be turned off. I changed the provider back to Poly and disabled Wi-Fi (because as I discovered there is no way to do it in Zoom Rooms mode) under Security- Wireless Security and then changed the provider to "Zoom Rooms" and the device is no longer broadcasting.

I'm willing to bet that this method will apply to other settings as well.

Hope this helps someone out.

-James

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.