Using Microsoft Teams with x50 - HDMI input only works during meeting

SOLVED
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Using Microsoft Teams with x50 - HDMI input only works during meeting

Hello @Will Sherlock ,

Your post ended up in the Spam Filter so it was moved here. 

For any feature request around our Partner, Microsoft Teams Android software we can only recommend contacting Microsoft directly as Poly and other vendors do not have any influence on these features or the ability to disable them.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 21 of 22
Will Sherlock
Occasional Contributor

Re: Using Microsoft Teams with x50 - HDMI input only works during meeting

Thank you for confirming. I thought it would be a MS function change. Additionally to my post it also appears that sharing via HDMI only works for Video and no audio. A strange implementation but maybe something MS are working on.

Message 22 of 22