Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

After upgrading to 6.2.0 on our Group Series endpoints (310/500/700) the message below now appears when entering touch tones on an H.323 call (for example, entering a meeting ID)

I'm not sure why these forums will not allow embedding images, so here is a direct link:

https://i.imgur.com/8TBoTf1.jpg

Is there any way to turn this black popup off?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @

do you press #key in this screen? Because you can configure two Presets for the Numeric Keypad. It specifies whether pressing number buttons on the remote control or keypad moves the camera to presets or generates touch tones (DTMF tones). If this is set to Presets, users can generate DTMF tones by pressing the # key on the remote while on a video screen.

Have a look at the Admin-Guide for further details.

HP Recommended

Hi mschulzeR, yes I am aware of the setting you are refering to.
We rarely use camera presets, so we have the default for the number pad set to "Tones" instead of presets so that we don't have to push # before entering numbers.

Either way, this  redundant popup appears and I'm asking if there is a way to hide it. Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.