Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have an HDX 8000 with software 3.0.1-20259 using the Touch Control 1.4.0. We are not able to accept nor ignore any incoming call even though in the Admin settings we have it set to auto-answer P2P & multipoint calls. Each time we have to disconnect the Touch Control, wait for the call to come and connect, then reconnect the Touch Control to use it. Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello Rex,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The PTC Software Version must match the HDX Software Version. You cannot use a PTC running 1.4.0 with a HDX running 3.0.1

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hey Rex - 

First thing I would do is upgrade your codec to the latest firmware (3.0.4).  You can download the package here http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/hdx_series/hdx8000.html .  Once you do that try a couple of test calls to see if it is working.  Also, I noticed that you said that you have it set to auto answer P2P and MP calls.  If you have this option set it will not give you the option to accept or ignore the call.  It will just answer the call.  If you are wanting to have the ability to either accept or ignore then I would change the auto answer feature to no. Let me know if this helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.