Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

your seriously comparing a video conference appliance to a PC......

If Microsoft (your partner) are the problem then you should facilitate better support and communication with them.

"We can't help, talk to Microsoft" is not a customer focused response. If multiple customers are having the same problem then take the initiative, facilitate the exchange and hopefully get a better result. You'll get happier customers who would recommend the devices. I certainly can't do that at the moment 

HP Recommended

Hello @Support Team ,  

Please ensure you take note of my signature.

In the Studio X case, you always have the option to downgrade to the original release 3.2.3 prior to our Partner Microsoft change to the TC8 as this was how we originally advertised the devices.

If you open a ticket with Microsoft you can easily include Poly support into the Dialog.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello all,

can you please open a ticket using https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business-video/get-help-support?view=o365-worldwide and ensure you note within the ticket that this is an issue related to 20h2 or 20h2A update to MTRoA

Once done please open a Poly Support Ticket and provide the Microsoft reference.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I agree.  It's super annoying the way they advertise.  They did the same with the Trio, making you think it's a native Teams device that can do video calls but in reality you had to be in SfB mode and use RealConnect.  

HP Recommended

Hello @SRANE ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

I am unsure what you are talking about as to my own personal knowledge the Trio was only ever advertised as a Teams Audio device. Skype for Business could use the VisualPro/VisualPlus.

Real Connect enables customers to still use the Trio and VisualPro/+ in a Teams call.

As we are not making any progress in this post I close it.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.