Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I've got five X70s with TC8s in production setup as Microsoft Teams Rooms with Teams Room Standard licenses. This license type will not longer be available for renewal when they expire in July and the license replacement options are Basic and Pro

I've read the Microsoft documentation on the feature differences between the Basic and Pro licenses and it appears the Basic license meets my needs (single displays, don't require InTune management).
Microsoft Teams Rooms licenses - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn

My question is:
Will I lose access to any smart features of the X70 such as Framing Modes, Noiseblock AI or any other built-in features when the Teams Room Basic license is applied? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ Kelly Leveille,

no, poly features remain untouched by this, of course. These are features of the device and not of Teams. All good! 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.