Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

We are struggling we the invites to Teams in X50, we have a dedicated Office 365 account for the X50. We forward invites to the account and they show up fine, but most of the times theres is no join button, and we can't join in anyway?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @netit-cal ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

We replied to a similar-sounding post already >here<

You would need to work with our partner Microsoft as this may be a limit on the mailbox or working as designed.

Please remember a Poly Studio X is only running a client supplied by our partner Microsoft and Poly does have no way of modifying any settings within the Teams APK application.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi

I understand that it is Microsoft that can do something about the Teams Client, but still I think Polycom should be in the fronseat here have the dialog with Microsoft. Not us customers that should be send back and forth  betweeen Polycom and Microsoft. Also it's very hard for us to get  Microsoft to do anything about it, as far as I can see no one has had any luck contacting them. 

Polycom should maybay also have some basic knowledge on the Teams Client in X50/X30 and som guidelines on what is possible and how it should be configured.

Regards

Casper

HP Recommended

Hello @netit-cal ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

The Teams APK application is a closed system so us, Poly, have no access to it. Even the logging is sent directly to Microsoft and we have no access to this data.

We cannot open a Ticket on a customers behalf either. You can contact our Support Team but the way Teams is designed, apart from any network related issue, we cannot troubleshoot a lot.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi @netit-cal 

just to comment.

When the Studio X is setup with Teams simply click or navigate to the side *** More

and then select Settings.

Next select ? Help & feedback

Report an issue.

Then fill out the form presented and select send.

The procedure enables you to send this directly to Microsoft with, I assume, a copy to yourself.

Best regards

Steffen Bier

HP Recommended

Microsoft have quickly developed an Android version for their conference bar based on the mobile application...we are kind of betas tester...and this for also other brands than Poly, because other brands arrive with the same application on standalone Android bars.

In December it will release a real application...in short the Early Adopter wipes the plasters

HP Recommended

Are you running in Teams mode or Poly mode?

If Poly mode you need to use a service like OTD or Synergy Join to modify the invitation to get the Join button to appear, as well as use CVI.

Otherwise, I would suggest making sure that your room mailbox is probably set up and has all of the commands issued against it.  It may be stripping out info needed to operate properly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.