Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

I have previously logged this issue on here and it was working short term.  https://community.polycom.com/t5/Video-Endpoints/Studio-X50-TC8-Camera-Issues/m-p/114573#M15139

We have 2 X50/TC8 devices, both up to date on firmware. and updated delivered by polycom support site. The video feed does not always work when joining a teams meeting, we can see ourselves but can't be seen by the other person/s.  A reboot sometimes fixes but this isnt a fix its a bidge.

any ideas on how to fix? 

Thanks

Dave

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

We had that issue latest with V 3.7 and Teams. Now running on V3.9.1 and Teams and currently no issues.

HP Recommended

Hello @davecowley 

Welcome back to the Poly community.

I can only ask you to test the latest Poly Firmware 3.9.1 as already outlined by @JanCx but in addition, pay attention to the latest Teams Build.

Our partner Microsoft has been rolling out fixes in their app so our Firmware does not automatically have the latest build.

Always ensure you update via the TAC as explained >here<

If you still have issues please work with our Partner Microsoft and feel free to share the ticket reference.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Our simple "fix" for this - reboot the X50 and then repair the TC8 before a meeting is scheduled to start. Crazy as it seems it now works - not ideal but until a permanent fix gets found & installed it'll have to do

HP Recommended

Hello @jhonalbert ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I am unsure if this was logged by you with our partner Microsoft so if yes could you kindly share the ticket reference? The same if this was logged with Poly support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

How can I find ticket reference? 
If you helping me to find, so I'll tell you.
Thankyou.

HP Recommended

Hello @jhonalbert ,

posting anything within the community does not automatically raise a ticket with either Poly support or our partner Microsoft.

If you have an issue please move forward:

1. Teams related, please ensure the latest Poly Firmware is used and the TAC has been used to upgrade the latest Teams APK. If the issue persists raise a ticket with Microsoft. This is also outlined in the Video FAQ.
    or
  2. Raise this with Poly support in your region

Posting anything in the Poly community is just being replied to by volunteers or Poly Employee volunteers. Nothing is escalated into Poly support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.