Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello @Poly-User ,

As this is an isolated issue we cannot remove the application as this simply does not affect everybody. I am not aware if our Partner Microsoft can remotely up or downgrade their APK.

A manual downgrade via USB or pointing it to a local server should be an easy way to work around this.

A forum search >here< shows this as the first result >here<

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi @SteffenBaierUK,

Our Microsoft rep has advised the ticket number you provided isn't correct (It should be 8 numbers). Can you please double check on it?

HP Recommended

Hello @KC94  and all,

The reference is a Microsoft VisualStudio ticket reference. They should be able to look this up.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

We also have these problems with the video stream since firmware 3.3.2

I think the problem is that first the Poly Studio connects to a meeting and then a short time later connects the TC8 again.  At this moment, the video disappears.

When I disconnect the TC8 from the network, I do not have a freezing or disappearing video streem.

I hope that a solution will come from Microsoft soon.

HP Recommended

Hello @Olix67  and all,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

One other workaround is to toggle the camera off and back on from the TC8 panel after joining the meeting. In most cases, toggling video mute will resolve the issue but this may not work all the time. 

Our Partner Microsoft is aware.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Thanks @SteffenBaierUK

Has Microsoft indicated how long before we'd see a resolution on this?

HP Recommended

We are also experiencing the same issue across the Poly X30 / X50s we have across our estate. Do you have a ticket reference number for the incident and is there any time frame of resolution? Thanks.

HP Recommended

The Visual Studio reference for Microsoft was posted >here< already

HP Recommended

Hi,

We have the same issue too. I will try without the TC8, but the experience will not be as expected without computer.

Also, as french users, french Teams interface is not fully translated, it's a melting of french/english interface.

All of this let thinking the product is still in beta and not fully tested. I hope that will be fixed soon.

Best Regards,

Yann Clément

HP Recommended

Hello y.clement@le-col.com ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Are these translation errors in the Microsoft Teams UI? If yes please provide this feedback to our Partner Microsoft as only they can make changes.

If they are in the Poly product Web UI simply open a ticket so we can correct these.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.