Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

My question on this topic is can we control a Studio X30 with a Trio C60 (by connecting it on zoom rooms base profil) or any other controller than the TC8.

Because i could use my Trio C60 configured on zoom rooms base profil with an intel nuc running zoom rooms (version 5.5.0), but when i tried to use the C60 with my Studio X30 it says it needs to be upgraded (the zoom rooms version of the X30). But when i access the X30 from my zoom rooms portal it said that it is up to date on zoom rooms version 5.0.2 and there is no other upgrade to apply on it.

Thank you for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello ,

Welcome back to the Poly community.

Some or a couple of your old post(s) or reply(s) to them => here <= are still open/pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution" or at least provide some form of feedback or answer.

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice provided was useful and has maybe helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilise the community more efficiently. Please do not simply mark them without any type of feedback.

For your new question, please always supply the currently used software version for all devices involved.

A Trio C60 can be set in Poly Controller mode and can pair in this mode with a Poly Studio X30

imageimage

A currently supported Studio X 30 running 3.3.1-284016 has the Zoom Room application 5.4.0

Pairing a Poly Trio with a Zoom Rooms PC is a completely different use case as the Trio works in a different mode i.e has a Zoom application running and connect either via USB or virtual USB via Ethernet.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello ,

Welcome back to the Poly community.

Some or a couple of your old post(s) or reply(s) to them => here <= are still open/pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution" or at least provide some form of feedback or answer.

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice provided was useful and has maybe helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilise the community more efficiently. Please do not simply mark them without any type of feedback.

For your new question, please always supply the currently used software version for all devices involved.

A Trio C60 can be set in Poly Controller mode and can pair in this mode with a Poly Studio X30

imageimage

A currently supported Studio X 30 running 3.3.1-284016 has the Zoom Room application 5.4.0

Pairing a Poly Trio with a Zoom Rooms PC is a completely different use case as the Trio works in a different mode i.e has a Zoom application running and connect either via USB or virtual USB via Ethernet.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

I just got back to my office today. I didn't notice any update before, thanks to your answer i am currently updating my X30 to version 3.3.1-284016 as it was running on 3.1.1-216109 before.

I think this would probably solve my problem of pairing a trio C60 with the X30.

Here is some pictures to illustrate the problem i had before updating the X30. I will let you know of the result after the update is complete.

Thank you for your support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.