Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Guys,

I need a help on VC audio. I am using Polycom VSX 7000 VC and whevenver i am calling to anyone (Thru IP or ISDN), i can hear to another persons voice but my voice is not audioable to them. Can anybody help me on this???

Thanks in advance!!

Prakash Bhardwaj

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Assuming you have the Polycom Microphone array connected to the system.  when you mute it does the indicators indicate it is muted?  there lights on it to do that.

Also when you do the local loop what do you get?  What do the audio indicators in the diagnostic window show?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.