we just released RealPresence® Group Series 188.8.131.52 with associated utilities and documents, is available on the RealPresence Group Series product support web pages
What is included in this release?
- Polycom RealPresence Group Series 184.108.40.206 includes the features and functionality of previous releases and resolves a number of important field issues.
- Far end camera control enhancements for MCU calls
- Disabling TLS 1.1
- Skype for Business interoperability license support
- End of support for RealPresence Cloud Provisioning
Consult the Group Series Release Notes, the Immersive Telepresence Release Notes, the Centro Release Notes, or the Trio VisualPro Release Notes for more detailed information.
What is available on the Support Website now?
- RealPresence Group Series 220.127.116.11 software images and CAB file
- RealPresence Centro 18.104.22.168 software image
- Release Notes for 22.214.171.124 [PDF]
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections