we released Polycom RealPresence Group Series 188.8.131.52 today
Polycom® RealPresence® Group Series 184.108.40.206, with associated utilities and documents, are available on the RealPresence Group Series product support web pages https://support.polycom.com/content/support/North_America/USA/en/support/video/group-series.html for download.
The release supports the following Polycom products:
- RealPresence Group Series 300
- RealPresence Group Series 310
- RealPresence Group Series 500
- RealPresence Group Series 700
- RealPresence Centro
- RealPresence Immersive Studio
- RealPresence Immersive Studio Flex
- RealPresence OTX Studio
- Polycom® EagleEye™ View
- Polycom® EagleEye™ HD
- Polycom® EagleEye™ 1080 camera
- Polycom® EagleEye™ III camera
- Polycom® EagleEye™ IV camera
- Polycom® EagleEye™ Acoustic camera
- Polycom® EagleEye™ Director camera
- Polycom® EagleEye™ Director II camera
- Polycom® EagleEye™ Producer camera
- Polycom® Touch Control™ Panel
- Polycom® RealPresence Touch™ Panel
- Polycom RealPresence Group Microphone Array
- Polycom HDX system table microphone arrays and ceiling microphone arrays
- Polycom SoundStructure
- Polycom Stereo Speaker Kit
- Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Phone
What is included in this release?
- There are no new features for this release. This release includes all the features and functionalities of previous releases.
Consult the Release Notes for more detailed information.
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections