we just released Software 18.104.22.168104 for G7500 and the Studio X series.
Poly announces the release of Poly VideoOS software 3.2.1. The Poly VideoOS software build contains the following device software versions:
- Poly G7500 and Studio X Family Software v.3.2.2, with associated software link and documents, are available on the Poly Studio X family product support web pages >G7500< and >Studio X< for download.
What is included in this release?
- In addition to including features previously supported within the Poly G7500 and Studio X video software family, this software provides the following new feature and capabilities:
- Zoom multicamera support
- Controlling the camera and waking the system remotely
- Default logging levels set to DEBUG
- Auto-merging incoming calls
- Miracast enhancements
- Device Mode enhancements
- Update device registration when downgrading
Consult the G7500 and Studio X Release Notes
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections