we just released Software 3.1.3-220008 for G7500 and the Studio X series.
These release notes provide information on updates, features, and resolved and known issues for systems using Poly VideoOS software with Poly G7500, Poly Studio X50, and Poly Studio X30.
3.1.3 includes the following features:
- Support for Zoom Rooms 5.0.5
- Camera Enhancements on Studio X50 and Studio X30
3.1.1-216125 includes the following feature:
- Support for Zoom Rooms 5.0.2
3.1.1-216109 includes the following features:
- Studio X Family Certified Collaboration Bar for Microsoft Teams
- Native Interoperability with 8x8
- Adjust Studio X50 or Studio X30 Camera Lighting Based on Workspace
- Disable Poly Device Mode
- System Acceptlist
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections