Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We're moving to new office space in a few months and have been spending a lot of time on Meeting Room technology.  Since we are already have an investment in Group Series 300s and 500s, we are building on that investment. 

Our new large meeting room will be more complex and have a Crestron Interface to manage multiple source inputs.  I am concerned about the removal of the Polycom Touch Panel in this environment.  The Crestron allows you to select the Group Series as a source, but it doesn't allow you to join meetings in that interface.  My AV Integrator wants us to use the Polycom remote for that.  I'm uneasy with that - as I feel that the new Polycom Touch Panels provide more granular control - in a slick package.  But that also presents a confusing issue of Two Touch Panels.  One for the Crestron - and one for the Polycom Group Series. 

Anyone in the community with experience with this issue and how did they handle it?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

We recently did this. Polycom released the API set for calendaring. It is tricky as there is no "JOIN" Api but a set of commands that build the button. The integrator/programmer did have some challenges as its a newer feature but ultimatley we were able to have the JOIN button built. Aslo, note that the crestron solution cant populate all the upcoming meetings, only the meetings for that DAY

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.