Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HI,

i have VBP5300 ST,CMA4000 & RMX 4000 in place as Polycom Infrastructure.

I have Endpoint Viewstation EX remotely installed on other site having Public Ip connectivity behind NAT Configuration.

I am not able to register this endpoint with CMA 4000, what could be issue?

Thanks in Advance

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
What version of ViewStation software is the EX running. We have tested versions 5.1.2 and 6.0.5 with CMA version 6.0.0. Older CMA version 5.5.0 has only been tested with VS EX 6.0.5 Are ports 1718 and 1719 opened on the firewall. These are needed for RAS and must be bi-directional.
HP Recommended

OP has a VBP -ST, so I suspect viewstation isn't supported to register through that - its nothing to do with a firewall port

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.