Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am working with one of our partners who I have installed RealPresence Desktop v3.2.1.48697.  This works fine testing on my private network and public Internet access.  However from their facility It does not work.  No video or audio.  They have a WatchGuard Series 5 firewall installed.  They have opened up all the ports recommended in the release notes, but still same symptoms.  I do not have direct administration access to their firewall.  Has anyone experience any issues with WatchGuard firewall that can give me suggestions?  Thank you, Steve B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This problem has been resolved.  The firewall was changed to instead of using a policy that allows traffic to pass through, created a H.323 proxy that would actual handle the NAT transversal.

Thank for those who took a look at this issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

This problem has been resolved.  The firewall was changed to instead of using a policy that allows traffic to pass through, created a H.323 proxy that would actual handle the NAT transversal.

Thank for those who took a look at this issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.