Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello there

Several time randomly our RP Touch (hw 4 OS 2.1.3-262) lost the paring with the RPG 500 (sw 6.0.1-340040)

Both have static ip address and they are in the same subnet.

When the problem occurred the RP Touch disappear from the network ( No ping and no web interface) and I need to hard reboot it to solve the problem

In the log i see a lot of

SessionSyncThread(3247)  Request timed out

and after this

SessionSyncThread(3247)  Encountered unresponsive server (1001)  RestSessionUtils(3247)  Failed to get Pairing  RestSessionUtils(3247)  JSON

Utill I reboot the RP Touch (it is powered by PoE)

The calbes are good and we have change the swith port

How I can solve the problem?

I really appreciate any help you can provide

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It appears as if the RPT and the GS software are not in synce.  Per the Release notes for the 6.0.1 software the RPTouch should have

● Version 6.0.1 of the Polycom® RealPresence Touch™ Panel software
● Version 2.0.0 of the Polycom RealPresence Touch Operating system software

The first step will be to upgrade the codec, or downgrade the RPTouch.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.