Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Guys,

Just would like to raise this issue i have encountered with our Real Presence Group (RPG) 500 and our very old VSX 7000.

This issue occurs when we try to connect a RPG 500 to VSX 7000 and Vice Versa, though the call succesfully connects with each other, and the participants that uses the RPG 500 can see the other end. The VSX 7000 cannot see/recieve the video coming from the RPG 500.

I have tested this in different VSX units, and it works the same way. Also i have checked the Call statistics and it clearly shows that there no video received coming from the RPG 500 (attached).

Kindly advise if you have other ideas, configuration, tweaks that can help us solve this issue.

thanks in advance everyone,

James

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

James,

As your message may have a serious importance could you please clarify the issue:

- S/W and H/W versions of tested units

- Network configuration

- Call statistics (speeds, protocols, etc)

WBR,

Mike

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.