Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi 
Client side are supported have 1 the VSX7000 NTSC (Serial Number: 82043604D1B0AK)

Incidents which devices are experiencing is not Boot to start (picture 1).

I have dealt by connect my PC with codec to upgrade to firmware version 8.5 Polycom + keycode take on the home page but the alarm system key is not valid (piture 2)

I also entered the key code according to the machine's Serial (get on Polycom homepage), the system does not allow Next to continue the installation (picture 3)
you support my case ok?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The K26B Code is for your MultiPoint Option & not relevant to V8.5 s/w update.

UDCD-D0B2-A0C0-0000-0325 IS the correct key for VSX s/w Ver 8.5.x so that should work.

Sligthly confused that the Post title is QDX6000 err.

Perhaps if you run a DHCP server on your laptop communications may be more successful.  Try TFTP32 or TFTP64.

Pete

HP Recommended

Hi Pete

sorry for confused the title QDX6000 err
I have used the s / w ver 8.5.x with key UDCD-D0B2-A0C0-0000-0325 but not ok
I also tried TFTP32 or TFTP64 but not successful

HOANGLONG

BR

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.