Polycom Touch Control and sharing

Beca78
Occasional Contributor

Polycom Touch Control and sharing

Hello,

Sometimes the VGA icon doesn't appear in Content Sharing on Polycom Touch Control. We can't also do any sharing document.

I must restart PTC or HDX7000 to have it.

And sometimes, PTC freeze ... (same problem ith another PTC)

Any idea ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Touch Control and sharing

Hello Beca78,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please ensure you always post the HDX and PTC Software Version as changes/fixes are mentioned in their release notes and you could cross check against these.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Beca78
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

PTC version  1.4.0

HDX 7000 Release - 3.0.4-20259

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
sharps
Frequent Advisor

I've found a few dodgy PTC's  - and reflashing the software has fixed them all. (some for example don't recognise anything connected to the USB input.. )

Try that

Message 4 of 4