Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We're just evaluating the product Polycom Telepresence m100 for our company needs. While testing we're getting only one-way Video. Scenario - Call initatied from computer which is sitting inside NATed firewall, call TO outside world.

Output - Outside office computer can able to view my video, but I'm not receiving their video.

Settings done so far - All the ports have been opened (IP) for the destination IP. As per Cisco ASA 5500 logic, call/session with any port inititated inside network should be allowed bi-directional in ASA automatically, no need to hard code the permission.

Any idea to get this done?

Thanks,

Rangaraj 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

This is a typical firewall issue (as described).  Have you tested with another site that is totally on the public ?   (try my test site at 71.14.2.157 or .158   If you still get no video back, have you checked the local windows firewall on the PC ? 

When you call my test site, you will get a session ID as the far end system name (Callback157_xxxxxx)  If you send me that ID I can send you and analysis of the packet traffic during your call.  Might help you trace out your problem.

Cheers,

Gary M

HP Recommended

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your suggestion. I've tried to test VTC site, still it gives blank screen for me, with below error. There is no session ID generated while calling VTC testing.

Error screenshot attached.

Please help.

Thanks,

Rangaraj

HP Recommended

Did you get a farsite system name when you called my test site ?   If not, what time did you call (and what timezone are you in?)?  and I'll try to look up the session..

There appears to still be a firewall issue on your side.

Gary M

HP Recommended

Make sure you have the:

inspect h323 h225

inspect sip

command configured on your firewall. 

HP Recommended

I am having this same problem. The call answers but no video received and the error message pops up after about 15 seconds.

What should i do ? I am seeing all sorts of users having the same issue.

Can i have a list of things to check through please. Thanks guys

HP Recommended

All help is welcomed

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.