Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello everybody,

sorry, may be i can find the answer of my question in the past of posts, but i cant find it:

everytime i turn on the device, the PrealPresence 500 make again and again selftests (also during real video call). I havent find this setting in manuals to shut down the tests or i'm wrong? Can you help me please?! Thank you in advance!

best regards,

Martin Harder

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

try a factory reset. see if it still happens. If it does, try updating firmware to latest version, if still happening it's time to file an RMA

HP Recommended

Hello ScholzHTC,

Do you have resolve your problem ?

I've the same issue

HP Recommended

Sorry for the late answer. i was few days out of business. 

If i try a factory reset, i lose all the right settings. I'm too afraid... Have you or another  user/admin another ideas before i try a factory reset?

HP Recommended

I had alerady test a Factory, didn't work fore me ! 😞

I tried a RMA request, Polycom cancelled directly my request !

HP Recommended

See my attachement file, this is my seetings. I think it's good with thoses seetings !

Maybe you can use "Do Not Disturb" on the two features.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.