Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

we purchase a new RealPresece Group 500 that HDMI Cable bundle working with TV Plasma screen normaly. a main connection issue How we can connect endpoint to legacy projector that has VGA Port or DVI Port. Could you advice specific connector or convertor that able to connect to projecor , webpage admin login to device shown monitor 1 / monitor 2 with support video format either HDMI/DVi , i Try to used normal producat at market for HDMI/VGA Connector but it didn't  work.

i would appricate if someone has face same issue and recommend a soultion while we should used projector and LCD Side/by/side. Regards. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The output of the RealPresence Group series is digital.  If the DVI input on the projector is a DVI-D or DVI-I then you can use a HDMI to DVI-D cable to connect the Group Series 500 to the projector. 

If the DVI is DVI-A then you will need to use a active device to convert the HDMI to DVI-A to use the projector.

HP Recommended

Hi everyone

I have a similar issue.

had a Polycom HDX and need to use an old school VGA monitor.

usually the adapters will convert a VGA signal into a HDMI one, and later plug into a HDMI display / monitor.

but as far I know from electronics the adapters are not two-way

could one adapter like this be suitable? or its required to use a Polycom Brand adapter / converter

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Belkin-F2CD058-HDMI-to-VGA-Adapter-with-Audio/36627817

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.