Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with Group Series 500, after upgrading to the new software release 6.1.4  and enabling Skype4B in the unit, it doing a looping process and never end.

If I disconnect the cable from the network, it is booting normally, but when connect it to the network, it going to booting loop again.

Can anyone suggest what I should do?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Emad. You did not post that you tried an alternate network cable, switch port, switch/hub so that's suggestion 1.

Boot loops were caused by incorrectly or badly fitted mic (& sometimes camera) cables.  Doubtfull here since it boots OK without the Network cable, but it's allways worth booting ANY device that has peripherals that depend on the devices power, without those peripherals connected to narrow down the issue to the base, peripherals or their cables.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.