Polycom RP-TOUCH

bav
Occasional Advisor

Polycom RP-TOUCH

Hello!

I have an RP-TOUCH and when I connected it to PoE there is nothing on the screen at all, but led is green. So, power works ok but device does not boot. 

I tried USB recovery(stick with touch operation system and touch panel software . zip files) but nothing has changed 

Could you advice how to get the touch up and running?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Poly Rahul
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: Polycom RP-TOUCH

Hi @bav 

Greetings of the day !!

Please find the below link and follow the procedure to factory reset the Realpresence Touch.

https://knowledgebase-iframe.polycom.com/kb/viewContent.do;jsessionid=EB773ACF826879AA28D8CF8512705E...

In case a factory reset will not resolve the issue, you can open a support ticket with Poly for further assistance.

Best Regards,
Rahul Nautiyal

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

Message 2 of 2