Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We have a Polycom Mic Array 2201-09750-002 connected to a RealPresence 500 the middle mic mute light is solid orange and underneath the mic grill there is a flashing red led.

I have swapped the mic with another one and it still has the same issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Marcus

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

When you say you swapped it and still have an issue, with the microphone array or still in the same position in the string with the different microphone array?

I would guess someone plugged the microphone array in upside down and have damaged it.

HP Recommended

Hi,

We have two RealPresence 500 systems.  One fully working (A), and the other with the broken mic (B). 

I swapped the mics with each other i.e. mic A went to system B - this system is now fully operational.  Mic B went to system A - it is doing the same as it was before, orange mute light & flashing red LED.

Cheers,

Marcus

HP Recommended

I would guess you have bad hardware (microphone array).  Please call your service provider to have it replaced.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.