Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Experts,

I have installed and setup Polycom HDX 8000. It's cofigured with real public IP address and connected to Cisco 2921 Router.

I'm trying to make call from a PC using  polycom software Real Presence.
And here is the problem, the PC user cannot see/listen the Polycom user. However, the polycom can see and listen the PC user.

PC is connected to ADSL Modem and behind NAT.

Please can someone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I am assuming that the connection is active.

It is most likely a firewall issue at the PC side.  Look at the statistics on the PC side and see if you see packet activity on the RealPresence EP.  If you do not see packets that would mean that the packets are not getting to the EP.

Also look to see on the HDX if they are in fact being transmitted.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.