Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a Polycom HDX 8000 endpoint on which i am not able to make or receive calls over IP.

It was all working fine and stopped working all of a sudden.

I have a Sonicwall in the network before the polycom device reaches out.

when trying to make a call it doesnt go through and the circle on the bottom left just stays on the 1st grey quarter & doesnt proceed further.

Whereas when i receive a call i can see where is it coming from and when i accept, the circle on the bottom left of the screen turns green suggesting its connected but the opposite party or me cannot see / hear each other.

Need advise on this.

Regards,

Gopal

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi there...

have a look at this thread here (answer from OvG)

1. Check Fixed ports

2. open all necessary ports in you firewall.in both directions (1720+range from HDX - check PDF here)

3. Forward this ports from external address you NAT to internal address of you HDX (In Netgear)

4. Nat Configuration - Manual

5. Specify External address of you NAT in NAT Configuration Field

6. Uncheck  Nat is H.323 Compatible

HP Recommended
Please make sure you have check enable h.323 call option in endpoint to make possible ip calls

BR
Yash Pal
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.