Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello . 
Dear, I have 2 sets of hdx7000 with software version:

-Release - 3.1.6-46064

-Release - 3.1.0.1-31003
On a device with an older version of the software, the start of the snmp server went without a problem. The problem appeared on the device with Release - 3.1.6-46064. I log in to the administrator's account, go to global services, then snmp tab, fill in all fields correctly, finally checkbox, enable snmp protocol, and click update, after restart the snmp server is still turned off and checkbox unchecked. What may be the problem . I restarted the device, uploaded the system update and nothing helps.In the attachment I place a file with system logs of the device

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.