Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Trying to figure out why the dual monitors on our Polycom HDX8000 are turning off during a call. The monitors themselves are branded as Polycom and they are the 50" plasma type. The call stays up, but after 3.5 hours, the monitors themselves powered off.

I am not sure if this is a defect, or if it is a energy saving setting that may need to be adjusted.

Help?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The plasma monitors should have come with their own remotes and an instruction guide.  I believe there is a time-out setting for them.  Much like any display connected to a system they are independent and may have their own internal timers.  I suspect this would be your issue as we had a similar issue with an HDX8000 executive pedestal system.  If you cannot locate the remote, the manual controls should be located on the right of each plasma, you may need to flip down the sound bar covers if you have them installed below the plasmas.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.