Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello 

I recently upgrade a polyx50 with Teams to  3.4.0-292042

I tested HDMI ingest and it did not work the site is remote and its difficult to get access to staff that can help test it.

Can anyone confirm if HDMI ingest works with Teams on Poly x50 with that version of code.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @omicronx9 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Poly, like other Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android vendors, relies on our partner Microsoft.

Once they release the update and our own testing is done the feature will become available. Please check >here< in case you have more questions.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

When is Poly X30/X50 going to support HDMI ingest for Teams room mode? Other vendors already have this working on their solutions, its not dependent on Microsoft anymore.

HP Recommended

Hello @akarimian ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Poly is a publicly-traded company so we cannot comment on unreleased software. Our Partner Microsoft may have this feature included in their latest builds via the TAC and/or Customer Rings but it depends on Poly enabling this in the Studio X.

As prior to this our Partner did not support this feature it is not activated in current software. Other provider modes which support this feature or Poly OS mode can use HDMI in.

If you require an official date please open a support ticket in your region and/or work with your Poly reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello @omicronx9  and @akarimian ,

We have released Poly OS 3.9.0 which has the option to support HDMI Ingest when using Microsoft Teams. Please be aware of the following:

Our Partner Microsoft is rolling this feature out gradually so a specific Microsoft Teams tenant may not show this option as these updates are done not globally at the same time.

NOTE: The MTRoA does not support Audio via HDMI, unlike the MTRoW. Please work with our Partner Microsoft if you require this feature!

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Thank you! We updated one of our units and it appears to be working.

HP Recommended

dear All,

It can be support to X30, X70 and also G7500 ?

HP Recommended

Hello @RU51 

Teams is certified on Studio X30 and X50 only for now

Our Partner Microsoft is in the process of certification for G7500. Timelines need to be requested from Microsoft 

replied via a mobile device 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.