Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Not sure if that's the URL you found but at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/enterprise/urls-and-ip-address-ranges?view=o365-world... MSFT indeed lists *.skype.com TCP: 443, 80 as required

HP Recommended

Would you be able to tell me what the URL that you had to white list was? I'm experiencing the same problem and our firewall logs are taking forever to filter down...

HP Recommended

So I just created an account after resolving this issue. Hopefully it works for some of you guys out there..

My Solution for Teams:

If both devices are on the same subnet and you still can't pair them after logging into the tablet and polycom unit and if its still saying it can't find any device check your firewall to see if any in-bound or out-bound traffic is being blocked for Skype.Portals for both the tablet and polycom unit.

Make sure that both of your device have 'Skype.Portals' whitelisted.

*I've copied and pasted a screenshot to the body of the message and also attached the the same screenshot just in case the body image doesn't come over.*

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.