Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

First post here, we are doing a large g7500 roll out with no issue. Two bigger rooms call for IP cams that decode NDI to HDMI. The HDMI decoder has an SCT breakout cable which passes signal through the HDCI input of the G7500.  For some reason, we are showing "no camera detected" and my thought is that the DB9 in the breakout cable needs to be attached to something although it is not needed (IP control) has anyone out there ran into this issue?  We are definitely passing hdmi signal as we tested the hdmi input on the g7500. That HDMI input is needed for content though.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @taylorkoch23 

Welcome to the Poly community!

The information you provided is not sufficient to answer your query. Hence we request you to open a support ticket with Poly.

HP Recommended

I have a similar issue. Trying to use a video switcher too switch between 2 HDMI cameras. The only way I could get it to work is by putting an EagleEye camera in the rack and using a Sound Control extender which has HDMI & serial breakout. At the TX end I connected the serial to the EagleEye and the HDIM to the video switcher. This works, but if you disconnect the serial to the EagleEye then the Codec show No Camera.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.