Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello @ynadeau ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Whilst this solution may work for you we cannot assume it works for @Poly-User . 

Our Partner Microsoft is working on no Video issue in their Teams APK and all issues should be escalated to them to check if they are the same.

I added this to the Video FAQ:

Sep 14, 2021 Question: How can I report Issues with Teams running on a Poly device in Native Teams mode?

Resolution: Please collect the Logs as shown => here <=  and submit them to our Partner Microsoft. You will need to work with Microsoft for this via the explained method >here<.

In parallel please open a Poly support ticket in your region and provide the Microsoft ticket reference so we can work with Microsoft.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello @Poly-User  and @ynadeau ,

We have released Studio X software 3.7.0 which includes multiple fixes for the camera in our Partner Microsofts Teams mode.

Please update the software and if you still have issues around the camera (not the no Video as this is still with our Partner Microsoft) raise a ticket with Poly support.

Our Partner Microsoft previously released the Microsoft Teams update via the Teams Admin Center TAC aka 2021 Update #2C aka 1449/1.0.96.2021082703

Poly Microsoft Teams version included in the 3.7.0 software 1449/1.0.96.2021070803

For issues around no Video please work with our Partner Microsoft directly as we cannot open Microsoft cases for customers.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello @Poly-User and @ynadeau,

Our Partner Microsoft has released the 2021 Update 2D 1449/1.0.96.2021092701 via the TAC Teams Admin Center which should address the no Video issues reported. Please update this on both the Studio X and the TC8 via the TAC.

Any additional questions should be referred to our partner Microsoft quoting VSO 265756 and 264643. and Microsoft case #27504410. These are internal references a Microsoft support engineer should have access to.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi,

My customer updated all their X series devices to the very resently released version 3.7 and the tracking issues seems to have cleared.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the update.

I've updated two of our X50/TC8 devices to 3.70 PolyOS, and the Teams client to version 1449/1.0.96.2021092701. I'll wait few days to update the rest of the devices and report if we'll face any issues.

HP Recommended

So I've updated the firmware and the Teams clients on all our Poly X50 and G7500 devices.

So far so good, I'll report any problems.

Btw, is there any way to restart the TC8 remotely?

We're doing a daily restart of the X50 devices with a script that using the SOAP PAI interface, but I can't any way to communicate remotely with the TC8 devices...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.