Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Thanks, got the updates yesterday.  

HP Recommended

I am too facing this problem with X30 and X50.  Where can I find information to setup nighly reboots via REST API or any other method.

HP Recommended

Hello @AndresJ 

Welcome to the Poly community.

From our Video FAQ:

May 19, 2020 Question: Does a Poly G7500 or Studio X50/X30 support REST API?
Resolution: Details on this can be found in the Poly VideoOS REST API Reference Guide >here< (or search the Support Page for the latest) or for instructions check >here<

Both CURL or Power Shell examples are included and the important part is restartAll

If you still see the issue with the Studio X in Teams mode crashing even when running PolyOS 4.0 please work with our support team as we have a test build that should mitigate the ANR issue we see with some customers.

Please reference 34363431 / EN-239046 when supplying logs files

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

got it thank you.  BTW, it looks like the 4.0 firmware that was released a couple of weeks ago has been removed from both Poly and TAC.

HP Recommended

Hello @AndresJ 

our Partner Microsoft has removed PolyOS 4.0 from the TAC, as per my own personal knowledge, as they have no method to ensure the device is running at least 3.14.x before applying PolyOS 4.0.

This is a requirement before the update. We, Poly, have not removed the update and it should be available via our Support Page or Poly Lens.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.